Thursday, June 01, 2006

You would think that the last thing that my friend and I would talk about is really really really really really dorky stuff, but apparently, that just doesn't happen when you live next to the Hudson in Troy. The dorkfest of RPI just sucks you in forever.

Actually, we were both joking, so apologies in advance if we don't make any sense. We don't know about the secret underworld of computer fantasy land.


(22:40:07)
Brett:
I will cast level 3 processor on my machine so it can easily defend against your myriad Atipa overclocking ability
(22:40:40) Steve: i have level 4 armor
(22:42:08) Brett: Oh, no. Now I will have to break out my Magic Potion, 80% strength in hopes to counter-react
(22:42:56) Brett: which I was saving for my Level 6 battle jousting competition with my nearby enemy, Athlonomos
(22:43:20) Steve: homus?
(22:43:30) Brett: sure.
(22:43:34) Brett: I'm not dork.
(22:45:56) Steve: oh, Earth Simulator, you got served

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home